If you’re a little clueless on the meaning of flowers, we have created a quick reference guide for you.
Roses: We all know different rose colours hold different meanings. We’re here to rescue you from all the confusion:
- Red: The traditional symbol of love and passion, as well as beauty and perfection. Red roses are gifted to say “I love you”.
- Pink: These symbolise grace and elegance. They are gifted to express admiration, appreciation and joyfulness.
- Yellow: They evoke a feeling a warmth and happiness. These are the flowers that symbolise joy and friendship.
- White: White roses symbolise innocence and purity which is why they are often associated to weddings. But they are also a symbol of honour and reverence, and are often used for remembrances.
- Orange: Colours of passion and excitement. Orange roses are the gift for happy times.
Gerebera Daisy: A symbol of cheerfulness, purity and
innocence. They come in a variety of vibrant colours, and are the perfect way
to brighten up a loved one’s day. Great as a Birthday, Get Well Soon,
Congratulations and Thank You gifts.
See: Bright Mixed Gerberas and Gerberas in a Bouquet
Orchids: Known for their exotic beauty and delicate
character. The orchid exudes love, luxury and strength. The perfect gift to say
Congratulations on Your Promotion, Happy Anniversary, and any other occasion
See: Splendid Flower Arrangement, "Thinking of You" Bouquet, Ruby Rose Arrangement and Spectacular Flower Arrangement
Oriental Lilies: The universal symbol for beauty, they
express wealth and decadence. An ideal congratulatory gift; also perfect for
weddings and communions as their meaning also includes purity and innocence.
See: Lilies in a Gift Box, Oriental Lilies Bouquet, Roses and Lilies in a Gift Box